Friday, February 22, 2013

What grade have I earned?

In my opinion I think that I have earned my A because I try my best on all the projects and I try to make the deadline. I do sometimes slack off and my pictures and projects aren't the best to my ability but I don't like to be behind and I always do my best to finish every assignment. So far, I haven't done 2 weekly assignments, but I plan on turning them in late because I think that turning in something late is better than getting no points at all. Sometimes I work on the projects with Dylan, so you can partly blame him for lame/late work...Just kidding! Overall, I do think that i deserve the A in this class because of how much I care about my grades even if people think that Photography is just an easy A class.

No comments:

Post a Comment